Meet Jane and Duncan of To Travel Too, Australian Travel Bloggers, who share their professional profile with you.
- 1 Who Are We
- 2 What Do We Do
- 3 Who Do We Work With
- 4 What Others Say About Us
- 5 What Do We Bring To Our Brands We Work With
- 6 Our Audience
Who Are We
To Travel Too is an inspirational lifestyle travel website and authority content creator for those who are transitioning to retirement or have retired and wish to travel. We are Jane and Duncan and we have been travelling the world continuously since 2013. We live by our two mottos “age is no barrier when it comes to travel” and ‘”chase time not money”.
What Do We Do
Create Unique Destination Information
We produce authentic content that inspires our readers:
- to enjoy a renewed lifestyle
- rekindle their passion for travel
- to transition to retirement
Our factual guides on ‘how to travel, what to do and see and where to go’ are our most popular content for our wide global audience. Our ‘evergreen’ content is shared throughout our various Social Media Channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, Flipboard, and Linkedin.
To Travel Too offers a travel planning service offering advice on all aspects of travel. Jane has worked in corporate, retail and group travel for the last 42 years and offers our community her vast experience and wealth of knowledge.
Transition to Retirement
To Travel Too offers advice to those over 55+ on how to downsize, live a revived lifestyle leaving the corporate world behind and how to budget and plan for travel adventures.
Who Do We Work With
To Travel Too has worked closely with
- Tourist Boards – Visit Mexico, Dubrovnik Tourist Board, Visit Sweden, Visit Stockholm etc
- Luxury Hotel Brands – Radisson, Intercontinental Hotels, Sercotel Hotels, Irelands Blue Book, Nizuc Resort & Spa Cancun
- Tour Companies – Insider Holidays, Glory Tours Barbados, Williams Tour Barbados, Fab Food Trails Dublin, Taste Food Porto etc
- Restaurants – Tapas Barbados, Panorama Restaurant Dubrovnik etc.
- Travel Products – Osprey
We write for
- Starts at Sixty – Australian retirement website
- Sixty and Me – Global retirement website
- The Huffington Post
- International Living
- Ytravelblog – Australia’s leading family travel blog
- Participate in collaborations with other travel blogs on a regular basis
We are currently working with International Living to provide inspiration and know how to their large global audience through their annual conferences.
What Others Say About Us
To Travel Too proved to be valuable travel influencers. They have a professional and engaging work approach. The whole Sun Gardens Dubrovnik team enjoyed working with them!
Radisson Sun Gardens, Dubrovnik
To Travel Too is part of the new marketing era, focused on the digital environment catering for new consumer habits, and by collaborating with them we were able to reach an audience that otherwise we wouldn´t have been able to target.
Hotel Gran Bilbao – Sercotel Hotels
What Do We Bring To Our Brands We Work With
- Over 40 years of travel industry experience from corporate, retail and group travel experience
- Dedication to the promotion of your brand through our rich content, photography and video
- Content that can be utilised throughout your own social media channels
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Press trips
- Over 55’s+
- Solo travellers
- Empty nesters
What Do We Bring To Our Audience
- Authentic, inspirational and real life content that our audience can trust and relate to
Our story: https://totraveltoo.com/to-travel-too-story/
Make sure to read the authoritative article, a step by step guide to Housesitting by To Travel Too